3D cell culture and Organoid are emerging as pivotal systems for understanding human organ development, modeling disease, revolutionising the drug discovery process and regenerative medicine.
The TECH DAYS online conference discusses the latest advances in the development of cellular and organoid culture combined with the fast-growing microfluidic technology. The agenda will provide attendees a chance to collaborate and network with key industry figures as well as hear first-hand experience on relevant areas covering from cells-on-a-chip to organs-on-a-chip.
We invite you to join this two-day online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Integration of microfluidics with 3D cell cultures and organoids.
- Novel models, tools and fabrication methods.
- Assays and data analysis.
- Case study research, applications and future trends.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Complimentary registration for Event.
- Full access to all sessions and network with other attendees, speakers and sponsors.
Register as a Presenter
|Join trailblazers, thought leaders and industry experts pushing the bounds of technology.||Establish relationships and build your professional tribe of people to learn from and lean on.||Get inspired by visionary leaders who have unique perspectives on research, echnology and business.|