3D cell culture and organoid are emerging as pivotal systems for understanding human organ development, modeling disease, revolutionising the drug discovery process and regenerative medicine. The TECH DAY online meeting discusses the latest advances covering a range of topics from the regrowth and repair of damaged cells, tissues and organs to state-of-the-art methods used in cell culture, organoids, and organs-on-chips. The agenda will provide attendees a chance to collaborate and network with key industry figures, hear first-hand solutions on relevant areas.
We invite you to join this meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
Suggested Topics 2022
- Organoids, spheroids, and modelling organ development in 3D culture conditions.
- Spheroid and organoid culture model techniques and applications.
- Automation for cell culture workflows.
- Microfluidic tools in 3D cultures and organoids.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Abstract book entry for online presentation in a 10-month period.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.