Synthetic cell technology is a rapidly evolving field combines science, engineering, industry, ethics and relevant disciplines, further development of synthetic cells will bring attractive opportunities to many fields such as biotechnology, medicine, and industry.
The online conference will focus on the latest developments in the construction and application of synthetic cells, as well as highlight the current challenges and opportunities in this field. It will provide a platform to cell researchers and institutions to share the forefront of cell-building research, discuss and exchange practical solutions, case studies and innovations.
We aim to host a profile for every professor, research institute, and company interested in synthetic cell, and its future scientific and technological perspectives.
- Recent advances in the design of synthetic and artificial cells.
- Novel theoretical frameworks and mathematical models.
- Synthetic cells made with microfluidics and DNA nanotechnology.
- New artificial biomaterials.
- Case study research and future trends.
- Complimentary registration for Event.
- Full access to all sessions and network with other attendees, speakers and sponsors.
- Publication in the abstract book at no charge.
Register as a Speaker
|Join trailblazers, thought leaders and industry experts pushing the bounds of technology.||Establish relationships and build your professional tribe of people to learn from and lean on.||Get inspired by visionary leaders who have unique perspectives on research, technology and business.|